SOLD OUT PRODUCTS
Check in with us for substitutes and updates on when we'll restock!
Wild Stripe Bass
Spawning Oyster Advisory !!!
An advisory is currently in effect for all oysters coming from the Pacific Northwest (Washington and British Columbia). This is the time in which water temperatures rise and the oysters spawn. We are working closely with our suppliers to only bring in oysters from the Pacific Northwest that are suitable for consumption. Therefore at times, there may not be any oysters available from this region. We are asking our customers to consider using oysters from areas that aren't spawning such California and the East coast. Substitutions will be made upon our sound judgement if you so happen to order a type of oyster that is currently unavailable.
- Hand-line Ahi Tuna - PI
- Ling Cod- WA
- Fresh Albacore- Oregon
- Widow Rock Fish - CA
- Wild Silver Coho Salmon- AK
- Refreshed J/Cut Black Cod- AK
- Farmed Ora King Salmon - NZ
- Farmed Akaroa King Salmon- NZ
- Farmed Arctic Char - WA
- Mount Lassen Trout- CA
- Farmed Sturgeon - CA
- Farmed Catfish - LA
- Farmed Stripe Bass- WA
- Frozen Albacore Loins - BC
- Penn Cove Mussels- WA
- Savory Clams - BC
- Pasta Gem Clam- Florida
- Kumai Oysters- Baja
- Kusshi Oysters- BC
- Kumamoto Gold Oysters - CA
- Shigoku Oysters- WA
- Beau Soleil Oysters - New Brunswick
- Rappahonnack River Oysters - VA
- Walker Creek Oysters - Tomales Bay
- Marin Miyagi Oysters - Tomales Bay
- Painted Lady Oysters - WA
- Live Farmed Red Abalones - Santa Cruz
- Fresh Kauai Shrimp
- Fresh Oregon Bay Shrimp
- Frozen Blue Prawns - NC
- Frozen King Crab Legs - AK
- Soft Shell Crabs - Maryland
- Alaskan Halibut
- Wild King Salmon - OR
- Hand Line California Halibut
- Sand Sole- CA
- Petrale Fillets- Oregon
- Swordfish - HI
- Ono- HI
- Farmed Kanpachi- HI
- Tai Snapper - NZ
- Farmed Dorade- Turkey
- Farmed Bronzino - Turkey
- Farmed Verlasso Atl. Salmon - Chile
- Royal Sweet Scallops - MA
- Hokkaido Scallops - Japan
- Fresh 16/20 Gulf Shrimp- FL
- Live Maine Lobsters
- Live Spot Prawns- WA
- Live Pacific Rock Crabs- CA
- Live Dungeness Crabs- CA
- Premium Dungeness Crab meat - CA
- Frozen Tenderized Octopus - Spain
- Fresh Squid- CA
MSC Certified or assessed by RHS for sustainability practices
- Walu- HI
- Wild Sockeye Salmon - BC
- Yellowtail Jack- MX
- White Bass- MX
- Split Nose Rockfish- CA
- MSC Certified Salt Cod - Norway
- MSC Chilean Sea Bass - Antarctica
- MSC Tombo Tuna- Fiji
- Anchovies in Oil - Turkey
- Farmed Creative King Salmon-BC
- Farmed Hiramasa- Baja
- Frozen Farmed Pacu Ribs - Brazil
- MSC Skull Island Tiger Prawns - AUS
- Rock Shrimp - MX
- Uni 200 gram Trays - MX
Royal Hawaiian Seafood Market Report
- An abundance of fish is readily available for you. Currently caught off the Oregon coast, the West Coast Albacore should be around through mid-August.
- Fresh 200Gram tray Uni from Mexico have arrived, and are currently available. Although the roes/pedals are slightly smaller than what we are used to from Santa Barbara and Fort Bragg, these uni from Mexico are mildly sweet with a slight brinyfinish.
Wild Salmon Watch
- Fresh troll caught Kings from Oregon are available now! These fish are beautiful and they're all big. A minimal amount of Wild Alaskan Silver Coho Salmon, as well asWild Sockeye Salmon from British Columbia, are also available-please call us for sizing and pricing information.
Fresh Local Black Cod
- Fresh Local (Morro Bay) Black Cod aren't scheduled to be available until Thursday. In the event that black cod is needed, Frozen and Refreshed Alaskan J/Cut Black Cod are currently available. Please give us a call should you have any questions.
- Local Halibut are currently available. Our fishermen have worked hard and have provided an abundance of fish for us the past few weeks, with a very attractive price for you all. The halibut can be used in so many different ways. Although raw/sashimi is preferred, it can also be cooked to perfection. Local, sustainable and delicious.
- Alaskan Halibut will be limited for the next few days as the fishermen there have been targeting Black Cod and Wild King Salmon instead. We should be back to normal by Thursday morning.
Skull Island Tiger Prawn
- We are proud to introduce the world's first eco-certified prawn in the world. These Tiger Prawns hail from the north coast of Australia and are MSC Certified. These are some of the largest prawns in the world. We have them in a U6 size head on shell on. They're packed in 6.6# boxes and are frozen IQF. The flavor profile can be closely compared to lobster. They provide a rich, juicy and clean flavor. Undoubtedly, the Skull Island Tiger Prawns will impress anyone who has the pleasure of tasting them. Please contact us for pricing information
Premium Dungeness Crabmeat
- If you only require the freshest and the best Dungeness crabmeat, we have it for you. Cooked and picked in our facility from our live inventory of Dungeness Crabs, you have the pleasure of knowing that your crabmeat came from live crabs just hours ago. Although we are still proud of the crabmeat that we purchase from our partners in Washington, we want to offer a fresher great tasting crabmeat for those who require only the best. Please feel free to contact us for more info.
Frozen U/6 Freshwater Blue Prawns
Currently available are Frozen Freshwater Blue Prawns from North Carolina. These prawns are responsibly produced in inland ponds. The majority of the what we have are the U/6 size. Smaller sizes are available but limited. The prawns are beautiful! The flavor is sweet and the texture is nice and firm. Please contact us for more information regarding this great product.
- Each month, we will be bringing in few different types of oysters, from different regions. Of course, we aren't taking away our current oyster inventory, rather just have more varieties for everyone to choose and try. For this month, Watch Hill oysters from Rhode Island, Pemaquid from Maine, as well as Wiley Point and Damariscotta oysters from Maine are available. Let us know if you are interested as we only brought in minimal amounts of each type.
Painted Lady Oysters
- We are proud to offer everyone a cost effective, but flavorful oyster called Painted Lady Oysters, which is harvested in the cold waters of Washington. You can expect the flavor of these oysters to be crisp. clean, and refreshing as the waters they are grown in. They are competitively priced, and have now taken over as our Happy Hour Oyster selection. Please contact us should more information is needed.