SOLD OUT PRODUCTS -
Check in with us for substitutes and updates on when we'll restock!
Wild King Salmon
Live Spot Prawns
- Hand-line Ahi Tuna - PI
- Yellowtail Rock Fish - CA
- Frozen J/Cut Black Cod- AK
- Farmed Ora King Salmon - NZ
- Farmed Akaroa King Salmon- NZ
- Farmed Arctic Char - WA
- Mount Lassen Trout- CA
- Farmed Sturgeon - CA
- Farmed Catfish - LA
- Farmed Stripe Bass- WA
- Frozen Albacore Loins - BC
- Chathum Blue Mussels- MA
- Savory Clams - BC
- Pasta Gem Clam- Florida
- Kumai Oysters- Baja
- Kusshi Oysters- BC
- Kumamoto Gold Oysters - CA
- Shigoku Oysters- WA
- Beau Soleil Oysters - New Brunswick
- Rappahonnack River Oysters - VA
- Walker Creek Oysters - Tomales Bay
- Marin Miyagi Oysters - Tomales Bay
- Painted Lady Oysters - WA
- Live Farmed Red Abalones - Santa Cruz
- Fresh Kauai Shrimp
- Fresh Oregon Bay Shrimp
- Frozen Blue Prawns - NC
- Frozen King Crab Legs - AK
- Frozen Soft Shell Crabs - Maryland
- Alaskan Halibut (Limited)
- Alaskan Halibut Cheeks
- Black Cod - CA
- White Bass- CA
- Hand Line California Halibut
- Petrale- CA
- Wild Stripe Bass- Virginia
- Monkfish - MA
- Spearfish- HI
- Farmed Kanpachi- HI
- Tai Snapper - NZ
- Farmed Bronzino - Turkey
- Farmed Sea Bream (Dorade) -Turkey
- Farmed Verlasso Atl. Salmon - Chile
- Royal Sweet Scallops - MA
- Hokkaido Scallops - Japan
- Fresh 16/20 Gulf Shrimp- FL
- Live Maine Lobsters
- Live Dungeness Crabs- CA
- Premium Dungeness Crab meat - CA
- Frozen Tenderized Octopus - Spain
- Fresh Squid- CA
MSC Certified or assessed by RHS for sustainability practices
- Ono - Fiji
- Yellowtail Jack- MX
- MSC Certified Salt Cod - Norway
- MSC Chilean Sea Bass - Antarctica
- MSC Tombo Tuna- Fiji
- Anchovies in Oil - Turkey
- Farmed Creative King Salmon-BC
- Farmed Hiramasa- Baja
- Frozen Farmed Pacu Ribs - Brazil
- MSC Skull Island Tiger Prawns - AUS
- Frozen Razor Clams - Ireland
- Rock Shrimp - MX
Royal Hawaiian Seafood Market Report
- The market has gotten really tight. There is little to no fish being offered for this weekend. We do have minimal amount of 10-20#ers (only)coming in Monday morning. Local/CA Halibut and/or California White Sea Bass are great as an alternative, until fishing improves.
- Fish is beginning to trickle in, which is pretty normal in July. Current sightings have been around the Oregon Coast, and there's a possibility we may have fresh Albacore next week. Availability is pretty good for July, and throughout mid August. Will keep everyone updated once there's new news.
Wild King Salmon Watch
- Nothing being made available from Washington or California. We are expecting Wild King Salmon from British Columbia Tuesday morning.
Soft Shell Crabs
- Great news! (Fingers crossed) Tuesday is the day for these critters to be crawling back to our facility...both Hotel and Prime sizes are expected to be in Tuesday morning; pre-orders are requested.
Hand-Line Local Halibut
- The fishermen are really starting to crank up their production. Prices are starting to come down as well and we have fish in the 20-30 lbs. range. The halibut can be used in so many different ways. Although raw preferred, it can also be cooked to perfection. Local, sustainable and delicious.
- Great weather results in great fishing all around the California Coast. (Hand Line caught ) White Bass, caught off the California Coast, are currently available, as well off the Mexico waters. With New Zealand Blue Nose being unavailable for the next month or so, the White Bass would be an ideal choice as an alternative.
Skull Island Tiger Prawn
- We are proud to introduce the world's first eco-certified prawn in the world. These Tiger Prawns hail from the north coast of Australia and are MSC Certified. These are some of the largest prawns in the world. We have them in a U6 size head on shell on. They're packed in 6.6# boxes and are frozen IQF. The flavor profile can be closely compared to lobster. They provide a rich, juicy and clean flavor. Undoubtedly, the Skull Island Tiger Prawns will impress anyone who has the pleasure of tasting them. Please contact us for pricing information
Premium Dungeness Crabmeat
- If you only require the freshest and the best Dungeness crabmeat, we have it for you. Cooked and picked in our facility from our live inventory of Dungeness Crabs, you have the pleasure of knowing that your crabmeat came from live crabs just hours ago. Although we are still proud of the crabmeat that we purchase from our partners in Washington, we want to offer a fresher great tasting crabmeat for those who require only the best. Please feel free to contact us for more info.
Frozen U/6 Freshwater Blue Prawns
Currently available are Frozen Freshwater Blue Prawns from North Carolina. These prawns are responsibly produced in inland ponds. The majority of the what we have are the U/6 size. Smaller sizes are available but limited. The prawns are beautiful! The flavor is sweet and the texture is nice and firm. Please contact us for more information regarding this great product.
- Each month, we will be bringing in few different types of oysters, from different regions. Of course, we aren't taking away our current oyster inventory, rather just have more varieties for everyone to choose and try. For this month, Watch Hill oysters from Rhode Island, Pemaquid from Maine, as well as Wiley Point from Maine are available. Let us know if you are interested as we only brought in minimal amounts of each type.
Painted Lady Oysters
- We are proud to offer everyone a cost effective, but flavorful oyster called Painted Lady Oysters, which is harvested in the cold waters of Washington. You can expect the flavor of these oysters to be crisp. clean, and refreshing as the waters they are grown in. They are competitively priced, and have now taken over as our Happy Hour Oyster selection. Please contact us should more information is needed.